The 2017 Generac 7039 20/18kw Air-Cooled Standby Generator has enough power to keeping things going during an outage. It is affordable, quiet, and provides clean and mild power for even delicate appliances or devices. It’s a great backup power option for any home. This Generac runs with the help of a Generac G-Force Engine. This engine can survive rigorous use and often. Even so, it does not need the same amount of maintenance as many units. The G-Force is also pressure lubricated.
A Mobile Link Remote Monitor (sold separately) allows you to check upon your generator, even when you’re not at home. Anywhere that you get mobile service with your laptop, phone, or other smart device, you can access your generator’s status. You can view scheduled operations, customer service requests, and much more.
Generac 7039 20kw Guardian Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch
A representative will contact you regarding tax & shipping for this product. Installation available, call 815-675-1555 to schedule an installation estimate. No charge for pick up.
- The 200-Amp, NEMA 3R, indoor/outdoor rated Automatic Transfer Switch has an aluminum enclosure and provides automatic power to your entire home.
- Maximum 20000 LP Watts and 18000 NG Watts.
- It operates at 66 Decibels, this unit is quiet.
- Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish resist corrosion, and helps survive the elements, including 150 mph winds.
- The True Power TM Technology reduces harmonic distortion to less than 5%. Provides cleaner quality of power for sensitive devices and appliances.
- This LCD display monitors the battery and maintenance schedules, and operates with multiple language options.
- Generac customer service offers 24/7, year-round customer support.
- Comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- This Generac is run by the Generac G-Force Engine.
- Its size is 48” inches long, 25” inches wide, and 29” inches tall. It weighs 456 Pounds.
- Generac generators and their engines are constructed in the USA.